Skip to content
- Soundstream DVD USB BT Camera Ready Steering Input Stereo Receiver
- 6.5" Full-color high resolution LCD touchscreen display
- 480x243 Widescreen Resolution with 400 NIT LED Brightness
- Dual Zone for Rear Seat or Overhead Entertainment
- Built-in Front Panel Bluetooth Microphone
- Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Supports A2DP Music Streaming & Works with most Bluetooth Enabled Cell Phones
- Steering Wheel Control Interfaces Input Ready
- Rear View Camera Input w/ Trigger
- Wireless Remote Control included
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 chan.
- Max Power: 300 Watts
Playback & Audio Features:
- DVD, CD, MP3, MP4, WAV, JPG, DivX and WMA Playback
- Playback of any region DVD discs
- Multi-Region FM Frequency Stepping
- Rear Audio/Video Input for Personal Media Devices
- Variable Subwoofer Pre-Amp Output
- Custom & Preset Equalizer Settings
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input, 32GB MP3 & MP4
- Output: 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and mono subwoofer)
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input w/ Trigger: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Front USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Front A/V Auxiliary Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, MP3 players, etc.
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required (sold separately)
Dash Kit Features:
- Double DIN Installation Dash Kit/ ISO Radio
- Compatible with select 1998-UP Ford Lincoln Mercury
- Specially design patent pending side mount brackets
- Designed and contoured to match factory dashboard
- Painted to match factory dash color
- High-grade ABS plastic structure
- Factory style texture design
- Radio Housing
- Side Brackets
- Installation Instruction
- 16-pin plug & one 8-pin plug Factory Amplifier Retention Interface Harness
- Harness is used when installing an aftermarket stereo
- Connects the aftermarket stereo harness to the vehicles factory harness
- No cutting of factory wires is necessary
- Color coded wires allows for a consistent and simplified installation
- Allows installation of aftermarket radio using factory wiring and connector
- High quality, ABS plastic molded connector for the perfect fit
- 1998 - 2002 Crown Victoria
- 1998 - 2008 Ecoline
- 2001 - 2004 Escape
- 2000 - 2004 Excursion
- 1998 - 2002 Expedition
- 1998 - 2001 Explorer
- 1999 - 2004 F-150/F-250/F-350/F-450
- 1998 - 2011 Ranger
- 1999 - 2003 Windstar
- 2001 - 2002 Cougar
- 1998 - 2002 Grand Marquis
- 2005 - 2007 Mariner
- 1998 - 2001 Mountaineer
- 2001 - 2010 B2300
- 1998 - 2001 B2500
- 1998 - 2008 B3000
- 1998 - 2010 B4000
- 2001 - 2002 Blackwood
- 1999 - 2001 Navigator
- 1998 - 2002 Town Car
- Authorized Internet Dealer
One-Year CNS Warranty: Inquire Within for Further Details
- Vehicle Compatibility Chart may vary depending on vehicle options, production dates,
and install application. Please inquire before purchase.
- Dash modifications are necessary to use this dash kit. You may need to trim the sub dash for suitable depth and height.
- Some models may require to remove the complete dash kit for radio removal
- Once the kit is snapped in, it cannot be removed without dash panel removal.
- Wiring harness is NOT compatible with premium sound systems.
- Please verify your vehicle's original sound system specifications before purchasing your harness.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh