Skip to content
- Reverse Backup Camera Car Radio T-Harness for Rear View
- Compatible with select for 2014-2016 Scion Toyota
- Allows you to add a reverse camera input for select Toyota, Scion radios
- Plug and play with no need to connect to reverse lamps for reverse trigger
- A back-up camera is required (not included)
- Quality crafted to factory's rigid specification
- Retains OEM back-up camera for radio replacement applications
- Integrated 6 volt output wire can be used for powering an aftermarket back-up camera (6V models only) when adding camera feature to OEM radio.
Rear View Camera features:
- License Plate Night Vision Rear View Backup Color Camera -Chrome
- Elegant Chrome Metal Finish/ Sleek Design
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Anti-cratch coating
- Reverse/ Non-Reverse Image
- Adjustable Up and Down
- High sensitive 1/4"
- 100% Water Proof and high quality color CMOS Camera
- Quick And Easy Installation
- Image Sensor: Color CMOS
- Lens Angle: 170 degree.
- Sensing area: NTSC 4.08 x 3.10 mm.
- Effective Pixels: NTSC 510*496 pixels.
- Horizontal Resolutions: 420 TV lines.
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux with IR on.
- Video output: RCA connector, 1.0 V p-p, 75 ohm.
- Power Consumption: 60 mA.
- Power Supply: DC 12 V.
- Dimension: 12.21" x 6.34" x 1.06" ( 310 x 161 x 27 mm ).
- 2016 FR-S
- 2016 iM
- 2016 tC
- 2014-2016 4-Runner
- 2016 Avalon
- 2014-2016 Camry
- 2014-2016 Corolla
- 2014-2016 Highlander
- 2015 Prius C
- 2015-2016 Rav-4
- 2014-2016 Sequoia
- 2015-2016 Sienna
- 2014-2016 Prius Tacoma
- 2014-2016 Tundra
- 2014-2016 Venza
- Authorized Internet Dealer
One-Year CNS Warranty: Inquire Within for Further Details
- Vehicle Compatability Chart may vary depending on vehicle options, production dates,
and install application. Please inquire before purchase.
- If you are using a camera that is NOT powered by 6 volts, you must find your own source of 12 volt ACC power.
- Camera must have power before the vehicle is placed into reverse, so using the reverse lamp power source is not an option.
- No reverse trigger is needed as long as the camera has power when the vehicle is placed into reverse, the radio will automatically switch to the reverse camera image.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh