Skip to content
- Multimedia DVD Receiver with WVGA Display, Bluetooth, SiriusXM-Ready and AppRadio Mode.
- Features 7" WVGA Clear Touchscreen Display
- MIXTRAX blends songs together DJ-style inspired effects
- Spotify, Works with Pandora, SiriusXM-Ready
- Pandora lets you enjoy superior sound quality and full control in your car
- AppRadio One gives you complete control over iPhone and Android apps on the radio's screen.
- Bluetooth certified technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones (up to 32.8 ft in range)
- Navigation Ready with add-on the Pioneer AVIC-U280 (Not Included)
- USB quick charge charges your mobile while playing music from the device
- Android Auto gives control of your device on the stereo (Android 5.0, Lollipop, or higher)
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Compatible with iDatalink Maestro module:
- Retains select factory features in your Chrysler, Ford, GM, Toyota, Fiat, or VW vehicle
- Displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50W x 4 channels
- Rms: 22W x 4 channels
Playback and Audio features:
- CD/CD-R/RW, DVD/DVD-R/RW MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/MPEG1, 2, 3, 4/FLAC Playback via USB
- AM/FM RDS Super tuner IIID with 18FM/12AM presets
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and newer and iOS 8 or newer software
- 13-band graphic equalizer w/7 selectable tone curves (5 Preset, 2 User)
- 3.5mm Rear A/V Auxiliary Input
- Rear USB Input
- Subwoofer control
- High-pass Filter and Low-pass Filter
- Outputs: 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required (sold separately)
Navigation Ready: Add navigation with the Pioneer AVIC-U280 add-on GPS unit
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required (sold separately)
Dash Kit Features:
- Best Kits Double DIN Installation Dash Kit/ISO Radio
- Made for 2005-2007 Chrysler 300 Vehicles
- Includes a storage pocket below the radio
- Retains factory air vents, clock, hazard button assembly and climate controls
- Designed to match factory dash contours
- Painted to match factory dash color
- High-grade, heavy-duty ABS plastic structure
- Factory style texture design
- Color: Silver
- Radio Housing
- Radio Housing Brackets
- Harness for replacing factory radio (For non amplified factory systems)
- Steering Interface
- Antenna Adapter
- PAC Car Radio Replacement Non-Amplified Interface Harness
- Data controlled illumination output wire for adding a non-navigation radio into a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep
- Compatible when removing an REF, REC, RAQ, and RAK Series radio.
This will be indicated on the front of the factory radio.
- Provides accessory output and park light signal output
- Retains power after the key is off until a door is opened
- Keeps data bus intact for vehicle service and emissions testing
- Data controlled RAP accessory output wire
- Does not retain VES, uConnect, factory amplifiers
Steering Control Harness Features:
- Universal Car Steering Wheel Control Harness Interface
- Compatible with most vehicles in the market
- Control functions such as volume, mode and track
- Retains steering wheel control functions when replacing the factory radio
Retains programming even if the vehicle's battery is disconnected
- 2005-2007 300 (Without factory navigation & w/o amplified premium sound systems)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
One-Year CNS Warranty: Inquire Within for Further Details
- Vehicle Compatibility Chart may vary depending on vehicle options, production dates,
and install application. Please inquire before purchase.
- Wiring harness is NOT compatible with premium JBL, BOSE or amplified sound systems.
- Please verify your vehicle's original sound system specifications before purchasing your harness.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh