Skip to content
- Kenwood DVD Spotify WebLink Waze Sirius Bluetooth HD Radio Stereo Receiver
- Features 6.2" touchscreen with variable color button illumination
- Pandora and Spotify control for iPhone, Android
- WebLink to control and display of Waze, YouTube, Yelp, weather info using your smartphone
- Parking guide lines on any standard backup camera image, making parking safer and easier
- Designed with 2 camera inputs, one for rear, one for front
- Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3.0, Supports dual phone connection
- Android Rapid Charge and music playback with Kenwood Music Play App
- Drive EQ to boosts specific frequencies of audio signal to overcome the impact of road noise.
- SiriusXM Ready and HD Radio built-in
- Control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote app
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels.
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels.
Playback & Audio Features:
- CD/CD-R/RW, DVD/DVD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV MPEG 1/2 Video, JPEG Playback via USB
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Electronic Shock Protection function
- Bass Boost and loudness controls
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 13-band graphic equalizer with Bass boost/ Loudness
- Subwoofer level controls with high- and low-pass filters
- Rear USB Input
- Output: 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Inputs: Rear USB input, front- and rear-view camera inputs
- Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras (Parking Guide Line).
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 with subscription required, sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or Axxess ASWC-1 required, sold separately
- Compatible with iDatalink Maestro module:
- Retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- Displays engine performance and other data on touchscreen
Dash Kit Features:
- Best Kit Double DIN Install Dash Kit w/pocket/ ISO Radio
- Compatible with 2006-up Buick/ Chevrolet/ GMC/ Pontiac/ Saturn
- Specially designed patent pending side mount brackets
- Designed to match factory dash contours
- Painted to match factory dash color
- High-grade & Heavy-duty ABS plastic structure
- Factory style texture
- Double DIN trim plate
- Double DIN Brackets
- User's Manual
- Plugs into car harness at radio
- Works on standard wiring systems only.
- Heat resistant for lasting a lifetime
- Allows installation of aftermarket radio using factory wiring and connector
- No cutting of factory wiring needed
- Factory Antenna Replacement to Aftermarket Radio
- Converts factory antenna to standard Motorola male when replacing factory radio
- Snap-lock type connector
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Quality crafted to factory's rigid specification
Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 2008 - 2012 Enclave
- 2006 - 2011 Lucerne
- 2008 - 2012 ACADIA
- 2008 - 2012 SAVANA 1500
- 2008 - 2012 SAVANA 2500
- 2008 - 2012 SAVANA 3500
- 2009 - 2012 SAVANA 4500
- 2007 - 2013 SIERRA 1500
- 2007 - 2013 SIERRA 2500 HD
- 2007 - 2013 SIERRA 3500 HD
- 2007 - 2013 YUKON
- 2007 - 2013 YUKON XL 1500
- 2007 - 2013 YUKON XL 2500
- 2007 - 2013 AVALANCHE
- 2009 - 2009 EQUINOX
- 2008 - 2013 EXPRESS 1500
- 2008 - 2013 EXPRESS 2500
- 2008 - 2013 EXPRESS 3500
- 2009 - 2013 EXPRESS 4500
- 2006 - 2013 IMPALA
- 2006 - 2007 MONTE CARLO
- 2007 - 2013 SILVERADO 1500
- 2007 - 2013 SILVERADO 2500 HD
- 2007 - 2013 SILVERADO 3500 HD
- 2007 SILVERADO 3500
- 2007 - 2013 SUBURBAN 1500
- 2007 - 2013 SUBURBAN 2500
- 2007 - 2013 TAHOE
- 2009 - 2012 TRAVERSE
- Authorized Internet Dealer
One-Year CNS Warranty: Inquire Within for Further Details
- Vehicle Compatibility Chart may vary depending on vehicle options, production dates,
and install application. Please inquire before purchase.
- Harness not compatible with Onstar or amplified or JBL premium sound systems.
- Wiring harness is NOT compatible with premium JBL, BOSE or amplified sound systems.
- You will need to run the accessory (Red) Wire to your Fuse box and connect the wire to a fuse that comes on and off with your key switch.
- Some functions like Steering Wheel Controls, speed sense, ext. may not be supported.
- Please verify your vehicle's original sound system specifications before purchasing your harness.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh