Skip to content
Kenwood DVD Spotify WebLink Waze Sirius Bluetooth HD Radio Stereo Receiver
Features 6.2" touchscreen with variable color button illumination
Pandora and Spotify control for iPhone, Android
WebLink to control and display of Waze, YouTube, Yelp, weather info using your smartphone
Parking guide lines on any standard backup camera image, making parking safer and easier
Designed with 2 camera inputs, one for rear, one for front
Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
Bluetooth version 3.0, Supports dual phone connection
Android Rapid Charge and music playback with Kenwood Music Play App
Drive EQ to boosts specific frequencies of audio signal to overcome the impact of road noise.
SiriusXM Ready and HD Radio built-in
Control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote app
MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels.
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels.
Playback & Audio Features:
- CD/CD-R/RW, DVD/DVD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV MPEG 1/2 Video, JPEG Playback via USB
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Electronic Shock Protection function
- Bass Boost and loudness controls
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 13-band graphic equalizer with Bass boost/ Loudness
- Subwoofer level controls with high- and low-pass filters
- Rear USB Input
- Output: 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Inputs: Rear USB input, front- and rear-view camera inputs
- Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras (Parking Guide Line).
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 with subscription required, sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or Axxess ASWC-1 required, sold separately
- Compatible with iDatalink Maestro module:
- Retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- Displays engine performance and other data on touchscreen
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh