Skip to content
- Reverse Backup Camera Car Radio T-Harness with Rear View Camera Kit
- Compatible with select for Subaru Scion Toyota
- Allows you to add a reverse camera input for select Toyota, Scion and Subaru 6.1” touchscreen radios
- Plug and play with no need to connect to reverse lamps for reverse trigger
- A back-up camera is included
- Quality crafted to factory's rigid specification
- Vehicles must be equipped with a 6.1" inch touch screen radio.
- Radio must have 16-pin female connector plug to match the harness
Rear View Camera features:
- Car Waterproof Color License Plate Cosmo Rear View Backup Camera
- Waterproof Housing For Long Lasting Operation
- High Resolution Camera For Improved Clarity
- True Color Reproduction
- Black Finish
- Excellent Low Light Sensitivity
- Excellent Auto White Balance And Gain Control
- Quick And Easy Installation
- Complete Harness included
- High Sensitive 1/3" Dsp Color CMOS
- Wide Angle Up To 150°
- Imager: 1/4 Dsp Color CMOS
- 420 TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Distance Scale Line
- True COlor Reproduction
- Low Lux Performance of 0.2 LUX Night Vision
- Toral Pixels: 656 x 492
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Viewing Angle: 170 Degree
- Auto White Balance
- Waterproof (Ip67), Fog Resistant
- Low Lighting Capable
- Video Output: 1.0V PP-75 Ohm
- Power Supply: DC 12V 200mA
- 17 Foot male to male RCA Video Cable
- Camera frame Dimension: 1-1/4" x 1-1/8"
- Mounting hole: 5/8"
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Supply Voltage: Dc 12V
- 2013-2015 FR-S
- 2013-2015 iQ
- 2014-2015 tC
- 2013-2015 cB
- 2013-2014 xD
- 2012-2014 4-Runner
- 2012-2014 Avalon
- 2012-2014 Camry
- 2012-2014 Highlander
- 2012-2014 Prius 3
- 2012-2014 Prius C
- 2012-2014 Prius V
- 2012-2014 Rav-4
- 2012-2014 Venza
- Authorized Internet Dealer
One-Year CNS Warranty: Inquire Within for Further Details
- Vehicle Compatability Chart may vary depending on vehicle options, production dates,
and install application. Please inquire before purchase.
- If you are using a camera that is NOT powered by 6 volts, you must find your own source of 12 volt ACC power.
- Camera must have power before the vehicle is placed into reverse, so using the reverse lamp power source is not an option.
- No reverse trigger is needed as long as the camera has power when the vehicle is placed into reverse, the radio will automatically switch to the reverse camera image.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh