Skip to content
- Alpine 6-1/2" 2-Way Type-E Series Flush Mount Car Speaker System
- Long Fiber natural Pulp cone material
- Polymer Foam speaker surround
- Ferrite magnet motor structure
- Mylar-Titanium Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Power Output:
- Peak: 440 Watts/ per pair (220 Watts each)
- RMS: 80 Watts/ per pair (40 Watts each)
- Frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 1-1/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 4-7/8"
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Ohm impedance: 4
Speaker Adapter & Harness Features:
- Car Audio Front Speaker Plates
- Made specifically for 5-1/4" or 6-/12" speakers
- Designed for 1994-2004 Chevrolet GMC Isuzu Oldsmobile
- High Grade ABS Hard plastic construction for durability
- Factory Style Finish
- Application: Front Speaker Locations
- Color: Black
- 2003-2005 Blazer
- 2002 Blazer With Double-DIN Radio
- 2002 Blazer With DIN & 1/2 Radio
- 1995-2001 Blazer
- 2003-2004 S-10 Pickup
- 2002 S-10 Pickup With Double-Din Radio
- 2002 S-10 Pickup With Din & 1/2 Radio
- 1994-2001 S-10 Pickup
- 1998-2001 Envoy
- 1995-2001 Jimmy
- 2003-2004 Sonoma
- 2002 Sonoma With Double-DIN Radio
- 2002 Sonoma With DIN & 1/2 Radio
- 1994-2001 Sonoma
- Authorized Internet Dealer
One-Year CNS Warranty: Inquire Within for Further Details
- Vehicle Compatability Chart may vary depending on vehicle options, production dates,
and install application. Please inquire before purchase.
- The outside diameter of the flange mounting surface is 6-1/2". As a results, some speakers have a 6-3/4" Flange on a 6-1/2" speaker will not work with these adapters.
- Alpine Speakers commonly have 6-3/4" flanges; so please verify speaker dimensions before purchase.
- This adapters do not fit 7" Sub/ Speaker with a mid range speaker mounted in the front doors separately.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh